People (especially women) often think that self-care is superfluous, or a luxury, or it’s something that you’ll get to after doing something else – but it’s really important, and it’s something we need to plan for and prioritize!
Now, we’re far from self-care experts. Actually… we’re kind of bad at it! But we’re trying to get better every day and we invite you all to join us on this journey!
Welcome to InspHERation Nation!
The Weekly Commitment
Every week, we will ask you the same question: What is the one thing that you will commit to doing or improving this week?
Writing down your answer to the question will start a self-accountability process, and following up with this practice after every episode will help you take consistent small actions that ultimately lead to BIG transformations.
If you want to share what you are committing yourself to, we would love to hear! You can get in touch with us at…
- Twitter (@inspHERationpod)
- Instagram (@inspherationpodcast)
Three Key Takeaways:
- Believe that you’re worthy of self-care. If you believe that you’re worthy, then when you get upset, or you are having a bad day, or you’re feeling stressed, you won’t feel guilty about saying, “You know, I’d really enjoy ______.”
- Make self-care a non-negotiable. It’s okay if your life isn’t perfect! Self-care doesn’t come at the expense of everything else.
- Create a plan for self-care and pencil it into your calendar, but make it YOUR plan. So don’t say you’re going to read a book for 30 minutes every day just because that feels like what you should do. Self-care is all about recharging your batteries, loving yourself, and being good to yourself, so your plan has to be personalized to you!
Set up text or email reminders for yourself using sendrecurring.com