Today we’re talking all about FEAR – not the fears of spiders and snakes and things that go bump in the night, but the fears that drive us (and the anxiety we feel, as a result).
A big part of our conversation focuses on the relationship between fear and intuition, which are both feelings that come from our gut and guide your actions. Listening to them, however, can have wildly different results.
Welcome to InspHERation Nation!
The Weekly Commitment
Every week, we will ask you the same question: What is the one thing that you will commit to doing or improving this week?
Writing down your answer to the question will start a self-accountability process, and following up with this practice after every episode will help you take consistent small actions that ultimately lead to BIG transformations.
If you want to share what you are committing yourself to, we would love to hear! You can get in touch with us at…
- Twitter (@inspHERationpod)
- Instagram (@inspherationpodcast)
Three Key Takeaways:
- Identify your fear story, meaning what pops into your head when you think, “I can’t do that?” What is the fear that is driving you to say that to yourself?
- Consider whether that fear story that you’re telling yourself is true.
- Shine a light on your fear – and talk about it with others! It’s important to talk about what your fears are because there’s a shame factor in fear, and talking about it with people you trust lessens that.
Our challenge for you: Take one baby step towards a fear! If you take a chance and try something, the worst-case scenario is you learn from it!
- Empower yourself at dailyworth.com
- Worth It: Your Life, Your Money, Your Terms by Amanda Steinberg
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert