Welcome to the first episode of InspHERation! This is a show for women who want to become the best version of themselves so that they can live better lives, inspire the lives of people around them, or make a big difference in the credit union industry.
What will you discover in this episode?
- Why your co-hosts, Amanda Thomas McMeans and Liz Garster, started InspHERation and the most beneficial things we’ve done for our careers.
- What TwoScore is and how we empower the people who run credit unions.
- Why women often struggle with confidence and guilt in professional settings (and how we can overcome that).
- How mentorship can transform your life.
- Why balance is a critical part of anyone’s healthy & happy lifestyle.
- Why body image is the foundation of how you do your job.
- What you will discover in future episodes of InspHERation.
Welcome to InspHERation Nation!
The Weekly Commitment
Every week, we will ask you the same question: What is the one thing that you will commit to doing or improving this week?
Writing down your answer to the question will start a self-accountability process, and following up with this practice after every episode will help you take consistent small actions that ultimately lead to BIG transformations.
If you want to share what you are committing yourself to, we would love to hear! You can get in touch with us at…
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown
- We will be reviewing this book in the next episode! If you want to follow along during our discussion, you can pick up a copy beforehand.
- Today We Are Rich: Harnessing the Power of Total Confidence by Tim Sanders
- “Why Women Don’t Apply for Jobs Unless They’re 100% Qualified” – Harvard Business Review